Experience Symphony Under the Stars!
Sunday, May 14th, 2017
Ocala Golf Club, 3130 East Silver Springs Blvd.
Gates open at 5:30 PM and concert begins at 7PM
Tickets: Adults 18 and up, $20.00 in advance; $25.00 at the gate • Children ages 6–17, $5.00 • Children 5 and under, FREE
Credit cards will be accepted at the FAFO office and at the gate.
All other merchants will accept cash and checks only.
Food and Beverages
Bring your own picnic! Bring your own beverages! OR enjoy Food specialties and Beer & Wine sold from our hand-selected Exclusive Food vendors! Click here for Food Vendors.
VIP Parking: If you have purchased a Symphony Under the Stars VIP ticket, exclusive Ocala Golf Club parking is included. You must have your VIP Parking pass visible in your window when you come to the Ocala Gold Club parking lot. You may drop off your guests at the golf club entrance or the gate and you will be directed to your parking spot by FAFO Volunteers.
Handicapped Parking: Handicapped parking is available at the Ocala Golf Club and the Golfview Executive Center Regions Bank Lot on Silver Springs Blvd. Please have your handicapped placard visible in your window when you arrive to park. Those needing extra assistance may be dropped off at the area of the parking lot closest to the gate and they will receive golf cart transportation to the event grounds.
Public Drop Off Area: There will be a drop-off area at NE 2nd Place as a convenience to our patrons. Please note you will have to walk to reach your picnic location. This is also the location of the Symphony member parking lot. Please do not park at this location.
Other Suggested Parking: There may be open parking in front of the old Albertson’s and at the Marion County Public Library Headquarters (after 5 pm.) Some local groups offer paid parking. You may want to keep a look out for signs for this on your way to the event. Please be considerate of private residences & open business.
Restricted Parking Areas: Symphony member parking is at NE 2nd Place. Volunteer Parking is at the Golf View Plaza on the corner of Silver Springs Blvd and NE 7th St.
It is recommended that you bring flashlights to help you exit the golf course and get to your car safely after the concert. No dogs, No tents allowed.
FAFO and Florida Express Environmental will ensure to have plenty of restroom facilities on the premises for your needs on either side of the event area as well as by the food vendors. Handicap facilities will be available at each portlet location.
Facts about Fine Arts For Ocala's Symphony Under The Stars
• Presented by: Fine Arts For Ocala, FAFO
• Presenting Sponsor: Palm Chevrolet
• Sponsors: CenterState, Ocala Neurosurgical Center, ONC, Macy’s, John Galat, Wells Fargo, Ocala Electric Utility
• In-Kind Sponsors: C.W. Roberts Contracting, inc., Florida Express Environmental, City of Ocala, Ocala Star-Banner, Ocala’s Classic Hits 104.7, Ocala Magazine
• Date: Sunday, May 14th, 2017 — Mother’s Day
• Location: Ocala Golf Club, 3130 East Silver Springs Blvd.
• Cost: Online — $20.00 Adult, 18 and up; $5.00 children 6-17; Children 5 and under are free. At The Gate — $25.00 Adult; $5.00 children 6-16; Children 5 and under are free.
• Gates open at 5:30 pm; Concert begins at 7:00 pm
• The evening will conclude with a spectacular Fireworks Display! (weather permitting)
• Attendance: 5,000 and growing each year.
• Food: Bring your own food & beverages, or purchase from our wonderful food vendors. The Ocala Golf Club will be selling beer & wine.
• What to bring: Picnic related items — Food, water, soft drinks, beer and wine, chairs, tables, blankets, flashlights, etc. No tents, umbrellas or pets.
• Chairs: Reservations must be made BEFORE the event for Adirondack Chairs. Order when you purchase your ticket. Bring your own chairs and set up wherever you like, there is not a bad seat in the house!
• Flashlights: After the fireworks show it will be very dark. A flashlight is advised!
• Golf Carts: FAFO Board members help transfer people that need assistance from the parking areas to the ticket booths.
• Some walking is still required.
• Deadline to place ads for the Brochure: April 17, 2017
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-867-0355