Experience Symphony Under the Stars!
Sunday, May 14th, 2017
Ocala Golf Club, 3130 East Silver Springs Blvd.
Gates open at 5:30 PM and concert begins at 7PM
Tickets: Adults $20.00 in advance; $25.00 at the gate • Children ages 6–12, $5.00; Children under 6, free
Credit cards will be accepted at the FAFO office and at the gate. All other merchants will accept cash and checks only.
Click here for Ticket Merchant Locations.
Food and Beverages
Bring your own picnic! Bring your own beverages! OR enjoy Food specialties and Beer & Wine sold from our hand-selected Exclusive Food vendors! Click here for Food Vendors.
A limited supply of Adirondack chairs will be available for rent, but must be reserved online. Click here to reserve your chair.
Ample parking is available in the Ocala Golf Club handicapped parking lot alongside State Road 40 and 36th Ave. Please note you will have to walk to reach your picnic location. Volunteers operating golf carts will be available to assist those in need. There will be limited VIP parking available for $5.00 Please be considerate of private residences & business parking areas.
It is recommended that you bring flashlights to help you exit the golf course and get to your car safely after the concert.
No refunds will be issued in the event of inclement weather. The fireworks display is subject to approval by the Fire Department on the evening of the event.
FAFO’s Symphony Under The Stars FACTS
• Presented by: Fine Arts For Ocala, FAFO
• Presenting Sponsor: Palm Chevrolet
• Sponsors: Ocala Neurological Center, CenterState Bank, Renasant Bank, John A. Galat, MD, and Macy’s
• Date: Sunday, May 8th, 2016 — Mother’s Day
• Location: Ocala Golf Club, 3130 East Silver Springs Blvd.
• Cost: Online — $20.00 Adult; $5.00 children 6-12; Children under 6 are free. At The Gate — $25.00 Adult; $5.00 children 6-12; Children under 6 are free.
• Gates open at 5:30pm; Concert begins at 7:00 pm
• The evening will conclude with a spectacular fireworks display! (weather permitting)
• Attendance: 4,000 and growing each year.
• Food: Bring your own food & beverages, or purchase from our wonderful food vendors. The Ocala Golf Club will be selling beer & wine.
• What to bring: Picnic related items — Food, water, soft drinks, beer and wine, chairs, tables, blankets, flashlights, etc.
• Chairs: Reservations must be made BEFORE the event for Adirondack chairs. Order online FAFO.org with your ticket purchases. Bring your own chairs and set up wherever you like, there is not a bad seat in the house!
• Flashlights: After the fireworks show it will be very dark. A flashlight will come in handy!
• Golf Carts: FAFO Board members help transfer people that need assistance from the parking areas to the ticket booths.
• Some walking is still required.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 352-867-0355